Do you get student discount at Nandos?
Unfortunately, Nandos does not currently offer a student discount. If this changes in the future we will post an update here so be sure to keep an eye on this page. In the meantime, keep reading to find out more about the other ways to save money on your next meal at Nandos.
How do I get a discount at Nandos?
Although Nandos don’t currently offer a student discount, there are still a number of ways to get a discount on your next meal at Nandos. If you regularly eat at Nandos, you might want to join the Nandos reward scheme. For every order over £7, you earn a chilli. Once you have earned enough chillis, you can then convert them to rewards. The rewards available vary depending on the amount of chillis you have earned. You can even earn free Peri-Peri so it’s definitely worth checking out the rewards if you eat at Nandos regularly.
The Nandos newsletter is another great way to save money on your next meal. By signing up to the Nandos newsletter, you’ll be the first to know about upcoming exclusive events and competitions to win free food. Alternatively, you can follow Nandos on their social media pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You’ll be able to keep up to date with the latest news and enter competitions to win a range of prizes from days out to free food.
- Currys PC world student discount
- Fitbit student discount save on versa and inspire
- Nandos student discount on delivery, menu and sauce
- Mcdonalds student discount on menu, delivery and breakfast
- Asos student discount on sales, returns and womens
- Boohoo student discount – women and shop returns
- Mango student discount – where to get money off purchases
- Nasty Gal Student Discounts off clothes
- EE Student Deals
- Superdrug Student Discounts
- Greggs Student Discount – save money on pasties
- Costa Coffee Student Discount – How to get free coffees
- Vodafone Student Discount
- O2 Student Discount – Mobile phone deals
- Three student discount
Downloading the Nandos app from the Play Store or App Store is another great way to stay up to date with offers and freebies. The app is also a great way to keep track of your chillis if you have chosen to sign up to the Nandos reward scheme.
Does Nandos cater for dietary requirements?
Yes Nandos cater for a number of dietary requirements including vegetarian, plant based diets and a number of food intolerances. The online menu allows you to only show vegetarian dishes and hide dishes that contain certain ingredients. Some of the ingredients that can be hidden are; crustaceans, egg, fish, gluten, milk, nuts, soya. Other allergens and intolerances are included so be sure to visit the Nandos website for a full list and all the dishes that are suitable if you need to avoid specific ingredients.